* Flynn is a good QB and probably the best backup in the NFL. You need a quality backup in this league.
· There are minimal cap implications regardless of what happens solely because of the way the front office have positioned the Seahawks. It doesn’t affect John Schneider and company going after anyone and everyone if they want to.
· You can’t do a new deal with Mr. Wilson for 2 more years anyways thanks to the new CBA.
· Having a stance that Flynn will be a Seahawk in 2013 gets rid of the feel that the Seahawks are desperate to trade him. This increases his trade value in my opinion.
· Unlike what the media said after MR WILSON earned the starting job, the two QBs can coexist on the same team even though Flynn makes more money than MR WILSON. In fact, it is solely because of MR WILSON and the fact that he probably welcomes Flynn. Outside of being a phenomenal QB, he is an even better teammate and person that respects the league.
The Seahawks should move forward into 2013 comfortable with Flynn on the roster. If a team calls, listen but don’t settle on a trade just to get “something” for him. Nothing less than a 3rd round pick in my opinion.
Lastly, lets be grateful that we have MR WILSON as our QB. Only he would handle the situation where his backup makes 10 times more than him with class and respect. MR WILSON is the real reason that the Seahawks can move forward with Flynn as backup.